Saturday, January 21, 2012

A great Art Deco dollhouse by DHE Minis

This reminds me of Miami Beach. There aren't very many contemporary style dollhouses available and so when I find one, it is very exciting. I love this because you could use this as a stylish home, a hotel, even a department store. I love that it has all the glamour of south beach. This is fabulous.


The "Malibu Beach House"  measures 34 1/8 x 38 x 19". The entire house opens up alowing  you access to all of the rooms.  It comes unfinished so that you can paint it to your own specifications. I rather like the pastel colors on this dollhouse- very Miami Beach. This incredible house can be purched from DHE Minis either with or without an electrical wiring kit.  For more information or to order this gem for yourself or as a gift, visit DHE's website and be sure to check out their video.

No comments:

Post a Comment