Sunday, February 5, 2012

My Antique Dollhouse

I have some photos to share of my Colonial dollhouse when I first found it and before I started the renovation.



This is a very well built house. It is made from cedar and is nothing like the mass produced dollhouses that you can purchase in any kit today. As you can see there has never been a front door and there is much work to be done, inside and out.



This is one of my babies, Bastet giving us a tour of her house lol. This was before the fabric covering the floor on the lowest level was removed. Bastet has always loved this house. Her favorite part seems to be the attic. She has been very good about sharing the house with mom's construction company and she avoids the rooms that I am working in. Neither of my other two kittens are the least bit interested in the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment