Friday, February 17, 2012

The Worst of New York Fashion week

New York fashion week has come to an end. We gave Ralph Lauren a standing ovation. We saw models including veteran supermodel Christie Brinkley take a tumble. We enjoyed the celebrities, the style makers and the trendsetters. Now it's time to get down to the serious business of presenting what we believe are the worst fashions of the week and we hope that we won't be seeing anymore of this. Here is what is probably my top pick of the worst.
 
Eckhaus Latta
 
I mean just what the hell is this? Okay, never mind that wearing socks with sandals is a ridiculous look even if you're running out to shop, I don't know Wal-Mart at midnight. This looks like bricks or even bar of soap strapped to this models feet with rubber bands! Who is responsible for this fashion fiasco? Eckhaus Latta.
 
Be sure to bookmark my blog because I have a lot more to say about some of the attrocious attire.

No comments:

Post a Comment